As concepted by Chef Olivier Desaintmarten at True Aussie's Chef Immersion in Philadelphia. Recipe has not been tested in our kitchens.
For the marinade:
For the flat iron and vegetables:
1. Whisk all marinade ingredients in large bowl until combined.
2. Place steaks in single layer in two separate hotel pans. Pour ¾ cup marinade over beef in each pan. Cover and hold in cooler 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
3. Add vegetables to remaining marinade in bowl; toss well to coat.
4. Grill steaks on medium-high grill 10-12 min. or until medium-rare (145 degrees F), turning occasionally. Arrange vegetables on rack; grill until onions are tender and peppers and carrots are slightly charred.
5. Rest steaks 5-10 min. before slicing and serving with vegetables and fresh lime wedges.