First, add all ingredients except fresh thyme to large Ziplock bag. Shake bag until lamb chops are completely coated in olive oil and seasonings.
At this point, either preheat air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit to immediately air fry OR place Ziplock bag in fridge for up to 24 hours to marinate.
Once air fryer has preheated, arrange lamb chops in air fryer basket or on air fryer pan.
Air fry for 7 to 10 minutes. After 7 minutes, use meat thermometer to check internal temperature of meat and add more air frying time if needed.
Finally, once meat has reached desired temperature, remove from air fryer.
Allow meat to rest for 5 minutes before serving and slicing into.
Garnish with fresh thyme if desired.
- I used Australian lamb loin chops with bone in. They were about 1 inch thick.
- Either air fry immediately after coating lamb chops in oil and herbs or marinate for up to 24 hours.
- Depending on thickness of lamb chops and air fryer brand, cooking time may need to be added.
- Use a meat thermometer to determine how cooked the lamb is.
- Lamb chops are rare at 120°F, they are medium rare at 125°F, medium at 130°F, and well done at 145°F or higher.
- Allow lamb to rest after air frying to lock in the flavors and juices.
- As pictured, they are served over mashed potatoes and garnished with fresh thyme.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days.